Saturday, June 12, 2010

JUNE 12, 2010 7:39 PM, CDT

Hello Everyone!! See Kerry's note below!! B+

hi everyone! i cannot thank you all enough for your support through this difficult time in my life. right now i am still recuperating from my 2nd round of chemo which kind of knocked me off my positivity kick for a bit but things will turn around and i will eventually be cured of this sickness.

all your kind words and support are the biggest help right now. once my next biopsy is finished we will have a better idea of when i will be coming back to the states to continue my treatment. so everyone hope for remission this week!
i am especially thankful my mom has been here with me and for damians help and support through this. i couldnt do it without them or any of the positivity you all send me.

thanks again for everything. i love you all so much.

kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment